China Select specializes in talent assessment solutions for hiring and development. We provide a range of high-quality psychometric tests, online platforms, professional training, and consulting services to people and organizations in China and S.E.Asia. We currently have an opening for a Business Psychologist. Terms can be flexible: full time; part-time; or project-based. If you have a Masters degree in Psychology, with work experience, and are strongly interested in professional talent assessment, contact us now!
(These will vary to reflect business needs, your interests, skills and development path):
- Consult with clients on their talent assessment needs
- Design, manage, deliver, and support talent assessment projects.
- Provide expert interviewing, behavioural assessment, and feedback services.
- Support and deliver training courses and client-engagement seminars
- Develop new business opportunities with clients, channel partners, and associates.
- Conduct surveys and research work
- Analyse statistical data and produce reports
Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge:
- MSc in Occupational/Organisational/Applied Psychology
- Experience in using psychometric assessment tools
- Advanced MS office software skills
- Good statistical skills and the use of related software, such as SPSS.
- Very good Chinese and English language skills, written and spoken.
- Work experience in Human Resource/talent assessment
Please send your CV/Resume in Chinese and English to the email: email@example.com, and please use the job title as the email subject.