Not all HR teams have the resources to specialise in talent assessment. Sometimes, a little extra knowledge and skills can make a big difference – perhaps to design a project or to add an external perspective. Our team of business psychologists and assessors have a reputation for professional and friendly service. Here are some of the ways we can help:
- Our team members are trained to international standards of test administration.
- We have experience of running tests and test systems from multiple assessment companies.
- If you don’t have the required qualifications to run tests in-house, or just want someone else to do the work, we can help.
External Interviewers and Assessors
- Running a development centre and don’t have enough qualified assessors?
- Need a lead interviewer for an interview panel?
- Need an external assessor to add objectivity for an important hiring decision?
- Call us if you need some expertise in this area.
- Design research to investigate links between people, performance, engagement, and counter-productive outcomes.
- Execute research projects with your HR team.
- Analyse data using advanced statistics.
- Produce management reports.
AC/DC Design & Delivery
- Assessment and Development Centres can be complex projects to set up and manage.
- Effective assessment has to be balanced with logistics, assessor team productivity, and managing participant experience.
- If it’s your first time to use and AC/DC, or you want to improve an existing one, we can help.
AC/DC Quality Audit
- Your Assessment Centre might have been running for a few years, and you feel it needs a review.
- We can design a practical audit programme to give your AC a “health check”, including:
- - AC management
- - Assessor skills
- - Report & decision-quality
- - Participant experience.
- The audit style can vary from rather formal to a coaching style.
Custom Test Design
- In addition to being able to design complete tests for you, we offer a range of accessible customised options on most of our assessments:
- - Online interface branding
- - Your branding on the report
- - Scoring
- - Report content
- These changes can have many positive impacts, from enhancing test effectiveness, to improving acceptance in your organisation.